Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding 3 or more agent or number of user for free and how to verify my domain

Ryan Catacutan August 10, 2020

Can i add 3 or more agent \ number of user even i reach the maximum limit in jira SD cloud without upgrading my account?

How to verify my company domain?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2020

Hello Ryan,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

On Jira Service Desk Cloud Free, you can add three licensed agents only. It's possible to add more users, but they won't be able to access your site, because they won't have a license.

If you want to add more than three, just make sure to uncheck the products before inviting them.

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 16.16.45.png

You can also disable the products for new users, so you don't need to do the above for each new user accounts (User management > Product access).

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 16.20.03.png

In order to verify a domain, please follow the steps of the documentation below:

Regards,
Angélica

Ryan Catacutan August 12, 2020

Hi Angelica,

I already verified domain but not all users added on Jira cloud account only few accounts verified. I have 200+ users on domain but only 9 users are verified upon Verication via txt record. Thank you

Like Patricia Francezi likes this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Thank you for the details, Ryan.

When a domain is verified, it will show the accounts from your domain that has an Atlassian account. 

I checked here and it shows that only 8 accounts (including yours) from the domain have an Atlassian account. It means that the other 200+ accounts are not Atlassian accounts and they will need to create their accounts for you to manage it on an Atlassian organization.

You can invite them to your site and they will complete the creation of the account or you can ask them to create one directly on id.atlassian.com.

After that, when you claim the accounts, it will show everyone from that domain.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events