Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

A support form with options (hyperlink forms) to select :JIRA CLOUD

Hello All,

I was assigned with a scenario of building up a support request form with a shareable link which will be having 3 or four options to select. Upon selecting an option , it redirects to a form (which is a hyperlink for the selected option) and has the required form fields in it . I was just trying out to achieve this and couldn't find a way to implement this from the level zero(A screen with the options with hyperlinks for the options) .

This is to be implemented for JIRA Cloud project. Any suggestions on how this can be started please?

Thanks 

1 answer

2 votes

You have described exactly how Jira Service Management handles requests here.

With JSM, you set up a landing point for your customers that basically says "what type of request do you want to raise", which then takes you to an entry form which is definable by the request type.

So I am not too sure where you are stuck in process of setting this up?  Could you explain more?

Hi @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ ,  I am able to configure the required custom fields and bring it out a shape of the form(still in progress) like submit a request/Ask a question etc  . But how do I set up that so referred landing point so that I myself can validate from the customer point of view if it is working as per the requirements before it is shared with customers .Please suggest.

Visit the portal. 

It doesn't matter if you are logged in as an agent or admin, the portal treats you as though you are a customer (but you may see a couple of extra options that will take you back into the main Jira view)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

590 views 5 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you