We want your feedback! Participate in Jira Service Desk knowledge base integration research

Hi everyone,

I’m Lauren Harrison, Product Marketing Manager. I’m reaching out because we are in the middle of planning our product roadmaps for the next fiscal year. And this year, we’ve decided to double down on improving and strengthening the knowledge base integration between Jira Service Desk and Confluence Cloud. Before we lock in our roadmap, we want as much customer feedback and input as possible.

We’d like to set up a time to talk to you about how you use Jira Service Desk Cloud and Confluence Cloud together, and get your feedback on our plans to improve the knowledge base integration.

If you're interested in speaking with us, please fill out this form to let us know a little bit more about yourself and we will reach out if you are a good fit for our research study.

Thank you so much for your help! Your thoughts and input are invaluable and help us make products based on real needs.

3 comments

Nicole July 20, 2020

Hi @lauren: My organization is definitely interested in providing feedback as we are launching Jira Service Desk next week. We have been using Confluence Cloud (open to the public/anonymous users) for over a year now.

Like lauren likes this
Nicole August 3, 2020

Hi @lauren: We implemented JSD last week and connected it to Confluence Cloud. We're noticing that users are hitting Restricted errors when the Share button tiny link is used. We've seen this before but it seems to be happening more now. Have others experience this?

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

great initiative.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events