๐Ÿ‘‹ Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone!

Are you interested in helping Atlassian University improve their content by beta testing their newest (unreleased!) training course?

Weโ€™re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Navigating a service project, and provide feedback on the experience. This is the second course in the Jira Service Management Fundamentals collection. It is fully self-paced and should take around 30-min.

Anyone is eligible to participate. Bonus points if you are brand new to Jira Service Management or have just started using the tool recently. However, it is recommended that you complete the first course in the JSM Fundamentals collection, Get started with Jira Service Management.

Hereโ€™s how to start the beta test:

1. Open the free course and enroll here

2. Complete all lessons (just as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (final lesson of the course)

This beta test closes at 11:59pm PT on Monday, 3/14/22, so please make sure to enroll as soon as possible.

Thatโ€™s all! If you have any questions, add a comment below and we'll get back to you. Thank you in advance for all your help. Your perspective, thoughts, and feedback are extremely valuable to make this a powerful learning experience for users.

Cheers!

Atlassian University

10 comments

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2022

@Becky Mueller -

I will be glad to assist and review the course.  For enrollment, I have clicked on your link (here) and will start my course this afternoon.  Planning to finish it up by COB tomorrow.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2022

Thanks, Becky!

Like โ€ข Becky Mueller likes this
Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 10, 2022

Thanks so much, @Joseph Chung Yin ! Looking forward to hearing your feedback. 

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2022

Great course @Becky Mueller!  I love the new format that University team is using.

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2022

All done and fed back. Very well done with only minor suggestions placed. 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2022

Nice design - Job well done @Becky Mueller 

Only note with the word usage of "Customer Request Type" associated to the queue view (column field). 

"Customer Request Type: The request type selected from the Help Center by the customer appears under Customer Request Type."

In our Cloud env, it is actually named "Request Type".  Even though, they are the same, but the element name references need to match what user sees in the actual UI in the Cloud env vs the training course content.   Maybe, the element name (Request Type) will be changed to (Customer Request Type) in the next JSM release.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin.

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2022

Great course @Becky Mueller!  I love the new format!  

Have provided the feedback

ogkikas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

Hey Becky, just completed the course and submitted my feedback. It looks very good and worked fine. 

Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
March 15, 2022

That's great feedback, @Joseph Chung Yin ! I actually have it on my name to update that term in the course. I appreciate you calling that out!

Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
March 15, 2022

A big THANK YOU to everyone who took the course and submitted feedback! You are all truly appreciated, and your feedback will definitely have an impact on the final course. I am going to close the test today, but please keep an eye out for the official release of this course at the end of the month!

Like โ€ข Andy Gladstone likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events