Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last chance to earn our High Velocity '22 Kudos badge by sharing your takeaways

Today kicks off our live digital experience, Atlassian Presents: High Velocity ‘22!

We hope you enjoy learning new ways to empower your teams with Jira Service Management during today’s sessions. We want to hear all about your experience and give you the chance to earn our exclusive High Velocity '22 Kudos badge.

Comment below with your favorite memory from the digital event to earn this special badge!

HighVelocityITSM22.png

Get a refresher on our digital agenda for what we’re broadcasting.

Not in our kudos program? Learn more and enroll with a single click by clicking on ”Kudos” in the top right corner on the Atlassian Community.

Miss the digital event? You can catch all of our sessions on-demand here.

6 comments

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

I am excited to be able to use JSM chat for Teams.  This will allow us to provide better customer service through chat.  Scaling chat support through AI should be a great solution as well.  

Heydi Menéndez December 13, 2022

Me encantó ver a Will.i.am en este evento!

Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2022

The chat for Team looks like a great feature, can't wait to try it out.

Daniele Tagliani December 30, 2022

MS Teams Chat Integration^^^

Francesca Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

This was my very first Atlassian event and it was such a wonderful experience and very well put together. The segment with Will was very inspirational.  

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 8, 2023

I loved the interactiveness of VenITure's presentation

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events