Jira Automation: Jira Service Management and Jira Software Synchronization Video Tutorial Series

Phonto 2.png

Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce a new video tutorial series on Jira Service Management (JSM) and Jira Software synchronization (JS) using Jira Automation.

Audience:

- Organizations that own Jira Service Management as a portal for the intake of bugs, incidents, change requests, new features, etc, and use Jira Software Projects to track the development efforts.  

- Instead of using an service agents to keep tickets updated and linked to the original customer's request, use Jira Automation to reduce workload, reduce agent license costs and increase customer satisfaction.

Intro:

Series Lineup:

Feel free to comment below and include any other automations that you would like us to showcase.

Please watch, like this post or subscribe to the channel to be notified of the latest videos.

Thanks,

Eli Solutions

6 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing @Eli Solutions Team -Eli Solutions-

I look forward to seeing your solutions and how they compare to those that I have implemented previously. I’m always looking for ways to improve efficiency.

Eli Solutions Team -Eli Solutions-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 19, 2022
Deleted user May 7, 2022

@Eli Solutions Team -Eli Solutions-  

Will you be taking a course on Udemy by any chance? It would be much more convenient, I think so modestly, than accidentally finding information about Automation on this community (Why hasn't Atlassian organized Automation information into a convenient one-stop guide on the web yet?). Good job in any case. Congratulations!

Ines Culibrk November 3, 2022

@Eli Solutions Team -Eli Solutions- 

Hi, 

Is there a Part 2? 

Thanks!

Ines

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2022

Yes we are working on it.  It should be available in December for the full list of tutorials. 

Marketplace Partner
January 22, 2023

Part 2 & 3 have been posted.  Part 4 & 5, will be available next week.  

Thanks

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events