cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which canned response has been used

heike siegert June 18, 2019

Dear community,

We have the following use case scenario:
If a certain canned response has been given, then we would like to set a due date.
Is there a way to determine, which canned response has been used? Or any other suggestions?

Best regards

Heike

2 answers

0 votes
heike siegert July 4, 2019

Hallo Shannon,

sry, I picked the wrong product-category. This is is a question regarding Jira.
Can you move it in the right space? Otherwise i close this.

Thank you

Heike 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2019

Heike,

Thank you for clarifying! Canned responses are also not a feature of Jira but there are a few add-ons that provide it. Could you confirm the add-on you're using for this, so I can make sure to put it in the right category?

Regards,

Shannon

heike siegert July 4, 2019

Hi Shannon,

We use Jira Service Desk 3.10.0. 
And if I'm not mistaken, Atlassian has introduced native canned responses  with Jira Service Desk Server 3.8.

We use a few add-ons. So, if I'm wrong I'll check, which one provides the canned responses.

Thx for your time 

Heike

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2019

Heike,

Thank you for confirming. There are a few add-ons that also provide the Canned Responses so I wanted to be sure. I will move this over to the Jira Service Desk collection so someone can follow-up with you.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
June 21, 2019

Heike,

Thank you for contacting us. 

My apologies, but I'm not really clear on what you are looking to do here. I see your question about Confluence is related to canned responses. 

Canned Responses aren't a feature in Confluence. Could you confirm if this is for another product, or if you're using an add-on?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events