where can download a full documentation on "Jira Service Desk"?

Binod Kharel December 18, 2014

I need a downloadable PDF or pptx file for "Jira Service Desk"  (not just for JIRA)

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2014

There isn't a pdf (And ppt is utterly unsuitable for documentation, you wouldn't want it even if you could)

What is wrong with the (interactive and regularly updated) online documentation?

i'm looking to find out if JIRA Service Desk has specific features and i don't want to go over the entire online discussions to find out few of my answers. with PDF files, I can just search them right away and save lot of time and frustrations.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2014

PDFs are obsolete as soon as they are created. If you are looking for a feature, use the search in the documentation, it does actually work. If you still struggle, then ask here.

ok here are my questions: Does JIRA service desk integrate with Outlook emails and calendar ? Can we access JIRA service desk remotely ? Can we create our own templates to use it for later purposes? Does JIRA service desk have ability to schedule on call person for routing ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2014

Define "integrate with outlook"? The whole point of a web application is that it is accessible remotely (i.e. on a server you connect to) What do you mean by "templates"? If by "schedule on call person" you mean "assign the issue to someone", then yes, that's the point of it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events