the code comes in instead of the status of mail

Kseniia Kuhar June 19, 2017

Hello. Why notifications come to the mail then with normal application statuses, then the code "$ {request.status}" comes in instead of the status. 

3 answers

0 votes

So you do not tell me what's the matter? 

0 votes

Yes, but I just wrote the extra text. The code itself inserted from the template. And the mail comes to the normal status, but in the code.

this is my  template:

<div class="jsd-message-content">
${message.content}
</div>

Заявке № ${issue.key} присвоен статус "${request.status}".

<p>
<a class="jsd-issue-link" href="${request.url}">Посмотреть запрос</a>
<span class="jsd-link-separator">&middot;</span>
<a class="jsd-unsubscribe-link" href="${request.disable.notifications.url}">Выключите уведомления для этого запроса</a>
</p>

<p class="jsd-help-center-footer">
Служба технической поддержки. Сообщение сгенирированно автоматически.
</p>

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2017

Does the issue key come out alright?

Did the ${request.status} come out before you made your changes?

I can not say, because when they did the project, they changed everything at once. We thought the problem was that notifications were coming too slowly, and maybe the status could not be updated when it was intercepted. So what will you advise me? How to fix it?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 19, 2017

You should go back to a template that was working before the changes to begin with.

That is, I can not change this template as I need it?

In our Technical Support Regulations there are criteria for sending a status change message, and unfortunately in the standard template there are not all indicators.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2017

I think you need to look at where the code came from and what you're trying to do with it.  Do you know that $request.status is a supported variable?

Yes I know. So I say that it works very strange.
I have a list of statuses. When the application for it has the status of "Appeal", then I assign the status "registered", then "Primary analysis", "Modeling", "Use", "Executed or rejected."
There are also statuses "Waiting for Response" or "Executed, waiting for confirmation". From two accounts I send the applications for our mail interception for your program.
And on one account comes the status of "Appeal", and on another code.
That is, there are two identical situations, but the statuses are different, in one case the code, in another status.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2017

Ok, it sounds like your code is trying to use a request status for issues that don't have one because they're not service desk issues, or the status of the issue is not mapped to a request status.

I correctly understand that for the status in a variable answers "type of request", instead of "type of the task"? That is, the type of request must be specified for each application?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2017

A request is a Service Desk front end for the customers, which simplifies the presentation of an issue to them.  The status on a request is related to, but not the same thing as the status on the issue behind the request.

It looks to me that your email is being generated for an issue that does not have a request in front of it, or if it does, somehow what that doesn't have a request status set.

Kseniia Kuhar June 20, 2017

And you can rename the fields, for example, Time to Analyze? or Customer Request Type? 

And another question, how to make sure that notifications to the mail arrive the same as to the user that he wrote a letter to the service?

Simply, he sends 2 messages, as the user can see, and in the interface of your program.

In the Notification Scheme notification section Costs "Task updated": Author, The project role (Service Desk Team) is our mail, where they write to technical support.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2017

Yes you can rename fields.

I'm not sure what the second comment means.  Service Desk replies to the person who emailed it.

But how to rename time fields and query type? Just the names are very long and in the columns it is not convenient to follow, many occupy places.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2017

Admin -> Issues -> Custom fields for the issue fields

Project admin -> Portal to set up the requests

It's not possible to edit field name there, just a description.

Also it's not possible to change system fiels - like Customer Request Type. =(

Looking forward to you answer. Thank you!!!

JIRA-LONG-COL-NAMES.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2017

Ah, no, you can't change that.  It's wide because it expects you to use informative request type names.

калонки.pngyou serios? :(

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 20, 2017

About the customer request type, yes.  Your HO is a very poor name.  The times, yes, they might be a little wide sometimes, but take a look at the "overdue" boxes which could easily fill them

Kseniia Kuhar June 21, 2017

hi

Yesterday I bought the application on the mobile, and the counter is that the notifications come normal then when the application has the type of request. (The type of task is changed in the application, but there is no request type)

Both in the browser and in the browser, I can change the task type in the task detail block, but I can not type the query, I can change the request type only in the support request block.

Is it possible to somehow make the field active for a change in the task detail block?

задача.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2017

Yes, the request type is part of the request, not the issue.

You did not understand me. How do I change the type of the request not in the "requests to the service" block but in the "task details"

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 19, 2017

Have you modified the email templates?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events