reset permission scheme and severity roles

Michael Schmitz March 5, 2015

Hi, we got some errors in our permissions, is there any way to reset permission scheme and severity roles back to the standard settings? 

Here is a precise declaration: 

(In the permission scheme from our service desk (ITSD), I see for example our agents in the role "service Desk Team". But our users aren't in a role, they are in "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access". And the settings for for the "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access" in the permission scheme are right, it's in "create issue", "create comment" and so on. So when I look in system, secruite, roles, I see for example our role "Service Desk Team" and can manage the agents, but there is no role called "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access". There is just a role called "Service Desk Customers" and there I entered our users, because I think that maybe "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access" and "Service Desk Customers" are linked in the system. But our users have still no rights, for example to create issues... So I want to enter the role "Service Desk Customers" in our permission sheet for the rights of our users. But then the system get a permission scheme error in service desk. )

Thanks regards

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
MikeyS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2015

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events