requesting group "other" option

Trish Hanly September 9, 2015

How can I add new field as a modifier for “OTHER"?  This way OTHER can actually be defined instead of being lost in a huge list of "OTHER".

Also if we find out that there is enough frequency of a certain category in "OTHER" – how can it be added as an additional option to the “Requesting Group” Drop Down Box?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

I am not sure, but this sounds like a configuration for a custom field within your instance. Have you spoken to your administrator to see if they can make the changes to handle this?

Trish Hanly September 10, 2015

Can you send me the link to the documentation that shows the administration how to make this change?

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2015

Since these are your custom fields, we have no idea what kind of fields these are, and how they are configured. If you are the administrator for the instance, you may want to file a support ticket where we can review the information specific to your instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events