request type not shown in workflow screen

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

In jira service desk cloud i want to show the field request type on a workflow/transition  screen.

But the field is not shown. How can i configure Jira the field is shown.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2021

This is currently not possible in JSM Cloud. We do have a feature request for it at

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-1416

0 votes
Thiago Mangueira March 12, 2021

I'm facing the same issue!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2019

You want to just show it or require it?

show:

1. if you don’t have a screen defined for the transition then create one and add the Customer Request Type to the screen. If you already have a screen that pops up during the transition then just add the field and you are done.
  2. add the screen to the transition by editing the workflow and double-clicking the transition.

requiring: you can use the Field modified Validator.

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2019

Jack,
Thanks for your reaction.

I have added the field "request type" to a screen. The screen linked to a transition. But when choosing the transition in the issue, the field is not shown.

:-(

Screenshot 2019-12-13 at 13.54.20.pngScreenshot 2019-12-13 at 13.53.53.png

Like Mikeb likes this
Borgnis Cristina April 2, 2020

it is happening the same to me, any news?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events