request participants not shown in Project

DCCS IT April 30, 2019

Hi,

i'm searching for the configuration to add request participants to a project.

I've deactivated this, but i don't find how i can activate it again?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Nicole

2 answers

0 votes
Ryan Reeber January 17, 2020

Im finding that its only allowed for "Services Desks" and not "projects" is there a way to add this same field to Projects?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

Request participants is a field available only for Jira Service Desk projects and not Software.

On Service Desk, this field allows a non-licensed customer to see the ticket in the customer portal and also to receive notifications.

On Software projects, since the user must have a license to see the ticket, the field used for this purpose is "Watcher", so users watch the issue to receive notifications.

You can find more details on the documentation below:

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2019

Hi Herbert,

If you want to add the request participants for agents to add, maybe the field was removed from the screen.
Please, go to Jira settings > Issues > Custom fields > Search for Request participants > Click on ... > Screens > Add it to the necessary screens > Update.

If that's not the case, can you please send us a screenshot of where the field is not appearing? This will help us better understand what is happening in order to fix it.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events