Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Delete" option of the "Share with" section of the client portal.

Angela Guarín March 14, 2018

Hi!

Somebody could help me, please.

What is the "Delete" option of the "Share with" section of the customer portal in Jira Service Desk?

Opcion Eliminar.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2018

Hi Angela,

The "Delete/Eliminar" option takes this user off of the shared participants list for this request.

"Request participants are customers and organizations who can view, comment, and receive notifications about the request. Participants receive the same notifications as the reporter, and can turn off notifications at any time. 

Both agents and customers can add and remove request participants. Who they can add as participants depends on the project's Customer permissions. "

You can read more about it here.

Hope this helps!

Carolyn

Angela Guarín March 16, 2018

Thanks! 

It helped me confirm what I thought.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2018

Glad to help! If it answered your question, can you please click the gray checkbox to the left of my answer and the vote? It's to officially signal that it answered your question. :) Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events