Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems sending updates for issues states

Willy Acuña August 18, 2017

Hi there,

I have some problems sending updates of issues states to requesters.

That case is only if the requester create a ticket sending an email and the issue is linked to a personalized workflow (created by me), once i update the issue state, the requester doesnt receive any notification.

In contrast, if the requester create a ticket sendind an email, and the issue is linked to any jira default workflow, once i update the state issue, the reporter receive the update notification.

Also, if the requester create a ticket through the portal or the webpage, he receive all the notifications for updates, in any linked workflow (personalized or jira default)

ive kept the default notifications configuration for this project.

I aprecciate a solution for that issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2017

Hi Willy,

Sounds like you are having a problem with notifications from the project (not Customer notifications).   In your personalized workflow, in your post functions what event are you firing off when the issue status changes? If it's one where there are no notifications this could be the problem.

Susan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events