Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

predefined requests - Jira Service Desk customer portal

MA November 17, 2014

Hi  ,

is there way to define list of request known as common issues and if the user have on of these common issue he just check the box of from the list and request will be created ? 

Like : user will access customer portal  > request type >  get list of common issue along with create request box also , 

is it doable ? is there  a plugin help me with this ?

2 answers

0 votes
Charles Wells
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

A simpler approach could be organizing your requests into groups and clearly indicate common items, or items you know your users perceive as common.

Also, if you've got multiple service desk projects running, you get a portal home, which automatically displays the top 5 used request types.

image2014-11-26 16:32:46.png

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2014

It is not doable without writing a plugin. I haven't seen on either.

Is this an issue with a common solution? Then you might want to connect JIRA SD to Confluence Knowledge base.

MA November 18, 2014

My idea is to save time for my none technical staff in the company .. user login to portal and pick type IT-Support , then he got the summary and desc box to fill it AND he can see list which check box with common issue like : I cant access wifi from sales dept , if tick this box and submit ticket created ..with this issue , so the Agent will take it from there and communicate with user .. still not doable ? unless we have plugin ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events