It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

knowledge database by labels

Marco Kramer Oct 17, 2018

We like to improve the customer portal for Jira SD which is already linked to confluence.

Lables for diffrent Request types are in use, too.

Our challange now:

Example:

When raising a request Request type "Printer" we would filter the related articles by a catalog (e.g. customer select "iPAD"). As a result the customer gets only suggestions for "printer"AND "ipad".

1 answer

0 votes
Victor Mutambuki Oct 17, 2018

Marco,

Disassociate the iPad label from the Printer request typed OR/AND restrict request type with the IPAD label. See document below.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/write-and-share-articles-957150226.html

victor 

Marco Kramer Oct 23, 2018

Maybe I should ask different: We would like to work more with komponents by a cataloge. Dependung on the selected component releated articles should come up. Finally we are looking for addtional field with the confluence inteligence like the field summary.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

4 changes to queues and issues you don’t want to miss

Hello Atlassian Community! I'm Tania, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Jira Service Desk Cloud! I'm excited to announce some exciting improvements coming up for those who work with queues and...

641 views 9 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you