jira servicedesk - cannot see reopenned ticket in queue

Deleted user March 19, 2015

Hello all

In helpdesk, if I reopen a previously closed ticket, I cannot see it in the queue and I MUST see it in the queue, otherwise, it will be forgotten. But I cannot. Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong or what I should be changing to accomplish this?

I am using JIRA 6.3.12 and Helpdesk 2.3.3

Many thanks

Nima

7 answers

0 votes
Sam Omidi March 26, 2015

Nima jaan az kojayi?

0 votes
Deleted user March 26, 2015

Thank you Sam. I just voted for it and added it to my watch list smile

0 votes
Sam Omidi March 24, 2015

This issue has been created here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-1613

This is due to change of resolution as explained in the ticket mentioned smile

I would like to encourage you to cast a vote on that issue and share your use-case within the comments, as that has way more impact on our product development than most other efforts. Also add it to your watch list to get notified once it is implemented in a future version.

0 votes
Nga Lai March 24, 2015

There was a bug about "not able to delete value of resolution when reopening an issue", you can try to remove resolution from your filter, so you can see your opened ticket.

JQL:

status = "Waiting for Triage" ORDER BY "Time to resolution" ASC

0 votes
Deleted user March 23, 2015

hi guys

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks

Nima

0 votes
Deleted user March 19, 2015

Thanks Jobin

I have had a look at the filter and the filter is the issue, but not the root cause. If I look at the filter (i.e. edit it), I see that the under the field "resolution", only "resolved" is ticked, however, there is no "reopened" there as a value. I have looked everywhere in the project, workflow, fields, etc.. and cannot figure out where to add "reopen" to "resolution" for this project.

Any ideas?

Best wishes

Nima

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2015

Sorry, I do not understand. What is your filter? Why does it have resolved checked? Do you want to see resolved tickets in the queue?

Deleted user March 20, 2015

Sorry, I meant to say "unresolved". Below is the filter, which is the "out of box", default filter status = "Waiting for Triage" AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY "Time to resolution" ASC

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2015

Check the filter configured for your queue and see if it omits some statuses like "Reopened". Or maybe there is another criteria that filters out the ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events