is there a way to get a subscription to act like the filter counts gadget

Kimi Nakashima March 27, 2020

I recently added the gadget Filter Counts to my JSD dashboard to tell me how many issues were in various statuses, ie how many issues are waiting for IT, waiting on customer, etc. The gadget can also mark the count with a warning if it hits a set threshhold. This works for me as I'm constantly looking at my dashboard, but I don't think anyone else at my company looks theirs. Is there a way to set up an alert notification that would do something similar? For example, it would send an email to the rest of the team warning them that the number of "waiting for IT" tickets is above 10. 

I know that I can create a subscription, but that would list out all the tickets and would have to be scheduled. We get enough emails without adding another daily subscription that will be ignored because they see it every day.

I am currently working with JSD cloud.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2023

Hi @Kimi Nakashima 

You could create an automation rule that on a scheduled base would check a specific JQL, and then send an email of the "size" of this JQL. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events