Are things listed below possible to do and if so, how?
1. Integrate jira service desk with jira software
2. Generate monthly time reports per user to see how much time did user spend on solving issues in certain month
3. Set default due date to 2 days and when priority is set to highest due date should be 3 hours
4. Set email notification when issue isn't resolved after 8 hours
5. Generate monthly reports per project to see who, when, what and how long was doing
Yes in all cases. A brief intro answer below. Assuming you move forward and need more detail for any then you should ask individual question once you have attempted. Much of this is well documented on Atlassian’s site.
1) simply install JSD as an application on your Jira instance
2) there are various solutions depending on you exact needs. Some are via addons.
3) yes via workflow post functions. Again depending on your exact details you may need/want an addon.
4) yes via automation and SLA rules
5) yes via various filters, reports and dashboard gadgets.
Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events