Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove a customer account ?

MIOS TLG January 24, 2018

i have customer accounts which are bugged (impossible to log in, all the time there is the message "wrong account").

i would like to remove a customer account, i have administrator grants and i dont understand how to do it.

a.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
MIOS TLG January 24, 2018

ok thank you i have found a way to delete a customer account.

after remove, i have added and the bug "wrong account" is resolved !

0 votes
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

If you want to remove an account from a project go to Project Settings -> Users and Roles. There you'll find it under "Service Desk Customers" role.

On the other hand if you want to delete this account from Jira for good, go to Administration -> User management, find the account you want to delete and click on 'Delete User'

0 votes
H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Take a look into your project settings. There should be a setting for users and roles where you should be able to remove the account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events