Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to put custom fields in JIRA Service Desk customer portal

Abhrajit Sarkar January 14, 2015

I am using JIRA Service Desk 2.0.4. I need to put my custom fields in the customer portal. How I can configure this?

Also, I need to customize (e.g. show/hide) custom fields based on first custom field value. Is it doable? Please help.

2 answers

4 votes
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2015

Hi Abhrajit,

Some custom fields aren't available for Customer Portal, however there's a request as you can see on JSD-86. You can vote and comment on it in order to increase it's visibility.

You can check Create your service desk request types to verify how to set the fields that will be shown.

Thanks and regards,
Paula Silveira

3 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2015

Hi Abhrajit,

You can show/hide customfields based on value in other customfield (select type) using plugin Service Pack for JIRA Service Desk. I think dynamic forms is what you are looking for: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPFJSD/Dynamic+Forms

Best Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events