Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the size of the columns in the queues?

Rafael mello June 4, 2020

Hello.

Today I updated my Jira Service Desk to version 4.9.

The size of the columns in the rows became giant as shown in the image:

Screenshot_3.png

It was impossible to work from notebooks and I am facing users not to go back in the version.

Is there how to size the columns?

2 answers

0 votes
Emily Wood January 12, 2023

I don't have an answer - came here to find one!

I think my workaround will be that I need to create specific queues to display the information by category or priority... Which is not ideal, as I'm looking for a way to have all the essential details in one 'Overview' queue snapshot to quickly narrow down where there might be information gaps, SLAs not met, updates required etc. 

We user JSM for client & end user support, so it's important for us to maintain the queue and escalate/prioritise/communicate on issues to best serve the customers. 

It would be amazing if the column width could be adjustable, or if columns could be collapsed/shown with one click, or if the padding could be reduced for a 'compact' view option.

0 votes
Ivan Nikitin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2020

Hi Rafael,

Thanks so much for your question.

Unfortunately, there is no way to resize the column at the moment. You can raise a feature request for column resizing on our public Jira Service Desk Server/DC project: https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/ and read more about how we prioritise suggestions here.

In the mean time you can actually hide some columns and reclaim some free space. https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver0316/setting-up-queues-for-your-team-961789251.html

Thank you,

Ivan
Jira Service Desk

ps. please hit the ‘accept answer’ button if this answer is correct

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events