how i can measure team performance versus SLA

Ahmed Shehata February 3, 2019

how i can measure teams performance (response and resolution times ) for assigned issues versus these issues SLA time

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2019

you can create a report for each team. Go to project > reports, create a new report based upon SLA, add a series and use JQL to define the team. If you use Groups and place all the right folks into the group then you can use the Group in the JQL. You could have one report that shows all teams or individual reports.

0 votes
Deleted user February 3, 2019

Hi @Ahmed Shehata - Are you looking for something like what is detailed in this article here ? I am sure you already know about 'Reports' link on the left sidebar in your JSD project. Here you do see 'SLA Goals' that should help you read the % success on your SLAs. You can also add custom reporting that you will be able to do as explained in the article.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Kalyani

Ahmed Shehata February 4, 2019

Hi @[deleted]

thanks for your support

but I have more than 1 support group that may share the resolution steps or actions 

how I can measure each team performance 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events