how do you pass issues along to developers from the service desk

Grant Williams August 28, 2015

So I've been fighting with this for about a day and can't see how you would set this up. I converted a project to a service thinking this was going to be the way to do it but I think I've messed things up now. What is generally used as standard practice for handing issues off to a developer from a service desk module. I've been reading around and am not seeing how this should work...

Cheers,

Grant

3 answers

0 votes
Grant Williams August 31, 2015

is it possible to back out the service desk from the project or is that a permanent change?

0 votes
Grant Williams August 28, 2015

so then for my next question, we're at 3 service desk agents right now and I guess that means we need to goto 4 now. With that being said, does that mean the cost of all 4 agents is now $25/month or is it the first 3 are 10 and the 4th is 25?

0 votes
Cesar Salvado
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2015

Hi 

If you want assign issues to developer team, the developer must have the service desk agent license.  

Regards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events