4 answers

0 votes
Gauri Velankar October 16, 2019

there is no two servers, I have only one server...., kindly help us 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2019

Ah, ok, that happens when the server cannot talk to itself properly over REST, or the remote server asking for the gadgets can't.

I'm not sure what server you are talking about, but if I take a sample set up of "Server 1 is running Jira and Server 2 is running Confluence" and "Server 2 is trying to import gadgets from Server 1", then there is a problem with one or more of three places:

• Server 1 cannot talk to itself
  • Server 2 cannot talk to itself
  • Server 2 cannot talk to Server 1

As you are seeing something, but not everything, the most likely culprit is that server 1 or server 2 are missing valid certificates (or certificate authorities) to talk to themselves or each other

0 votes
Gauri Velankar October 3, 2019

Means In the server the gadgets are working fine, I can see the status and other things added. locally. But when I access the app from other systems my dashboard shows as attached.Gadgets Error.jpg

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2019

I'm afraid we can't help you from just "not working properly".

Could you describe the symptoms of "not working"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events