edit customer portal queues

David Rockley July 13, 2017

Hi, I would like to be able to edit the fields displayed on the customer portal when the customer looks at lists of his own issues/requests. The fields available look like defaults, but I would like to remove some of them and add some. Is this possible, if so - how?

Thanks all

Daver

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2017

David,

this is not currently possible. Feel free to vote for the enhancement -

JSD-CLOUD4384 or its cousin JSD-SERVER4384

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2017

Although you can't edit the fields, you can hide them and set defaults in the "Edit Fields" portion of the Request Types.  So the client never sees the field.  Not sure if that was your question or not?

David Rockley July 13, 2017

Hi Susan,

I have modified the Request Types no problem, the issue is when the customer view his requests, he is presented with a list - the fields for which I want to modify. I'm told by another respondent this isn't currently possible :-(

Thanks,

Dave

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2017

That is correct, currently not possible.  Please vote for those suggestsion as per @Jack Brickey.  We need the votes!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events