edit and modify button on edit and viewer service support.

Mario Veltini June 4, 2020

hi,

My question is if you possibile edit the buttons on the screen to service request? for i would adding on button for selected directly the state of request

thanks all

editrequest.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2020

Hi @Mario Veltini those buttons there are the valid transitions from that status to others. If you want to add more, you need to edit the workflow and add extra transitions to it.

Mario Veltini June 4, 2020

Hi,

thanks for your reply,

can you customize the buttons on that screen? if yes, where do I find these settings?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2020

What do you expect to customize? The order? The way it looks? The amount of buttons?  Check this documentation to see which alternatives you have available

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html

Mario Veltini June 8, 2020

tks for you reply..

issue resolved...

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2020

Glad to hear that. Please mark this as such if you can 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events