It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

doc missing: disable Org notificaciones /servicedesk/customer/portal/4/TT-4/unsubscribe

Hi Community,

I have user A in org B. Agent C creates an issue and share it with Org B.

User A receives an email saying "agent C ... blah blah blah" and a link to "stop receiving notifications" with this form:

http://jsd:8080/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/-674/unsubscribe?jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJxc2giOiIxNDRiYjllMDJjZWNhYWZhY2U4YzMwNTI0ZGM2N2NiMWQ2OGU2YjY2YmZkYmNhMmYzYzgwOTZmMDM0YjkwNjkyIiwiaXNzIjoic2VydmljZWRlc2stand0LXRva2VuLWlzc3VlciIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsidXNlciI6ImxsYWdvc0BrZXlvbmUuY2wiLCJpc3N1ZSI6IkRWQ09SLTY3NCJ9LCJleHAiOjE1NTExMDg3MjMsImlhdCI6MTU0ODY4OTUyM30.TRTUMcYnJLflBZujKw-mvvWpsNS2Ge6j1AzSgE_TVkA

I need to execute this for any customer, but I cannot find any documentation for this URL/API.

Does anybody knows:

1. where is the official doc?

2. how to form this parameter "jwt" for any given user?

I would need to execute this as an admin, from a script, for any user.

Thanks a lot,

1 answer

Hello @llagos,

I think your preferred resolution isn't the way to go. You want to unsubscribe each request participants from notification list. But you can avoid this in general when you configure the customer notification settings in the relates project administration (e.g. disable notification on organization added):

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/managing-service-desk-notifications-939926348.html

Regards,
Tim

thanks for the suggestion... we'll talk it over here... 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

[ Survey ] What does the future of ITSM look like? Take our survey today!

Hi all! We’re interested in learning more about your ITSM practices - what’s the current state of your ITSM practices? What are your aspirations for your IT team in the future? Which ITSM trends ar...

230 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you