Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create issue from agent

Stefano Falasca July 24, 2017

Hi,

I configured serviced desk to enable customer to insert issue on customer portal. That work good if customer insert issue alone, but can happen too an agent can insert an issue for customer.

In this case how can I manage email of customer ? Automatically issue iset about agent like reporter of issue, but I am using automatic rule to change status of issue when customer answer to support or when support respond to customer, in this case cannot work, becasue reporter of issue is an agent. My goal is track the agent that reporting issue and email customer to change status issue, when he respond to a comment from agent.

I tried to change the reporter issue from agent to customer, and the customer receive correctly  when Agent respond to customer, but when customer respond to the emeail, that is trap from jira, because at the moment, there isn't any support email defined (used to read support email):

In this fase  I'd like to:

• use customer portal o agent to insert issue (should be possible, select emai of customer)
  • I don't want enable an email support to create issue automatically.
  • But I want that a  can customer respond via email to an issue, directyle from email.

how can I configure this ?

1 answer

0 votes
Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Stefano - I guess that the agent should see a user picker in the Service Desk Customer portal to report the issue for another user (the customer) - how about using this?

Cheers

Christoph

Stefano Falasca July 25, 2017

I don't think that is right solution. I am using change stauts issue when user and agent comment an issue. So if an agent insert an issue from customer portal, customer real doesn't receive any email notification.

Also if an agent should pick an issue from customer portal, I should add all my agents into all my organizations customer ?

Is not a good work around.

Christoph Schötz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2017

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events