change atlassian answers display language

David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

I find it irritating to have Atlassian Answers display a mix of English questions and answers, with a handful of German-language sentences thrown in.

(It's a bit of a pet peeve: I used to be in localization testing, where we spent weeks eliminating such mixed-language pages  because they are difficult to read and look unprofessional.)

Unfortunately, AtlassianAnswers profile settings are locked to "Browser-Einstellung automatisch erkennen" ("automatically detect browser settings") and does not allow me to change it.

1 answer

0 votes
David Skreiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

The only other option available in Settings sends me to the Atlassian Marketplace, which I consider a bug since you probably don't want every Answers user to try and order language packs for your Answers server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events