cannot view customer portal with IE9

Is there a known compatibility issue with IE9? Our clients get a blank page when they click on the link to view the Customer Portal.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Sarah,

I have not heard of that specific compatibility issue, but it may be due to certain Internet Explorer Security settings.

Generally users with IE 9 are using it for security reasons within their company. If they can replicate the problem on separate machines outside of their work network, then could you create a ticket with us at https://support.atlassian.com? Then we can take a look for you and try to see what the problem might be.

Take care,

Shannon

Hi Sarah,

Could you please make sure the following configurations are applied to your browser:

• Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 (when browsers are maximised).
  • 'Compatibility View' is  disabled, as it is  not supported.

I would also recommend that you take a look at Browser Troubleshooting Guide. In this documentation, there are several tests that can be performed and can help isolate the problem.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Hi,

I have a similar issue on IE 11. I cannot go beyond the portal login. After I input my login and password on the customer portal it keeps on displaying the login page asking for the login/password again. I have no issue on Chrome and Forefox.

IE 11 shows this javascript error:

SCRIPT5022: No servicedesk/cv/env

File: batch.js, Line: 6, Column: 370

Any ideas on what happened.

Cheers,

Sisa.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

9,402 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you