Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I display sla time remaining in jira service desk queue or report?

Jeannette Lamb March 9, 2015

We are currently using Vertygo SLA and I can see the vertygo sla custom fields in the issue navigator, color coded to show which are close to being overdue and which are  not.  

I'm evaluating JIRA service desk and I can't find any way to see the time remaining in any SLA without first opening each individual JIRA issue.

I have 3 SLA metrics, Acknowledged, Fix Agreed and Resolved.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

Hi Jeannette,

You can add the column of the SLA field you need to see. Please check the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2015-03-09 at 4.10.23 PM.png

Hope this works for you.

Thankd and regards,
Paula Silveira 

any idea why my first metric, Acknowledged, doesn't appear with the green check mark since it was completed in time? (I will try to add a screenshot)

acknowledged no check.jpg

Paula Silveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

Can you see the metric Aknowledged when you open the issue?

Usman Jalil January 29, 2019

I have the Same issue i have added the column "Time to Resolution" to the Queues but its not showing the Time Stamp (Remaining Time for SLAs). But when i open the Ticket individually then its showing the SLA time there.

JIRA_Timstamp1.pngJIRA_Timstamp2.png

0 votes

Yes, the first screenshot shows how it appears when I open the issue.  The second shows that the issue did transition to acknowledged, so it should appear as completed in time.

slas.JPG

transitions.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events