cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorized acces token for the remote resource

Orlando Vanhove January 13, 2020

Hi,

we have a notification on our portal mentioning:

"you do not have an authorized acces token for the remote resource. Authenticate with undefinded"

What is this about and how can we remove this info pleaseNaamloos.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hi Orlando,

Sorry to hear about this problem.  However I do not recognize the specific page to which you are referring to here within Jira Service Desk.  I would like to learn more here so that we can help.

1. Are you by chance using an additional plugin/add-on with Jira that might be altering or offering up this page here?
  2. What is the URL of this page?  (I'm not as interested in the base URL, just the specific path to help indicate where this resource is)
  3. What version of Jira Service Desk is this?

Perhaps if we can learn more about how to reproduce this problem we can find a solution.

Cheers,

Andy

Orlando Vanhove January 20, 2020

Hi Andy,

thanks for your reply.

1. The plugins we have are rather limited, overview in this screenshot:

plugins.jpg

2.  This is the URL of our webpage

https://helpdesk.distrimedia.be/plugins/servlet/desk/portal/1

3. We're using JIRA Service Desk 3.16.0

Hopefully you can found out something more with this extra info.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Orlando

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2020

Hi Orlando,

I have tried to install both the HelpCenter Corrector and the Refined for Jira Service Desk addons.  So far I have not been able to make my Service Desk pages look exactly like yours in the screenshot.  I'm not even getting this Information panel in my view of the same version of Jira Service Desk's customer portal.  However it looks like the Refined addon has many configuration options that might permit customer portals views to be changed here.

I would expect that one way to test against this would be to temporarily disable the plugin in Jira to see if the functionality is altered here.  But of course you might not want to do that on a production site, as your end users would notice a temporary loss of that plugin's function when it is disabled.

If this problem is not reproducible with that plugin disabled, then I would reach out that plugin vendor's support page for help here.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Orlando Vanhove January 23, 2020

Hi Andy,

I've reached out to the vendor first asking if this error notification on our webportal could be comming from their add-onn. (Refined)

I rather ask them first , before disabling the plugin.

Regards,

Orlando

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events