all tickets have disappeared

All the tickets located in my Jira Service Desk have gone. No elements in "Completed last 30 days" . We began using the software the very last week. The curious thing is that I can access a ticket that it was notified by mail. I do really need assistance with this issue.

1 answer

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Dec 14, 2017

let's first check if they are "really gone"

go into search for issues screen and in the search area select the project in question and execute the search. Depending on whether you are server or cloud and new or old UI you view may vary from below.

Issue_navigator_-_JIRA.png

Well, the search didn't bring results, but with that image you opened my mind. So I thought that I should try to create a new Queue and select all filters..BUM...there they are.

Thank you anyway. 

Problem Solved

Jack Brickey Community Champion Dec 14, 2017

glad it worked out. :-)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

791 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you