Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all issues assigned to me in one queue across different projects.

Katya Godneva August 21, 2017

Hello, everyone.

I wonder, is it possible to create a way for me to see all issues assigned to me and opened in one queue, across different projects? 

May be not a queue (they seem to be tied to one project, but some other tool. May be at one screen..

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

Hi

Service desk queues only work on a single service desk project.  I would suggest you use a dashboard and the gadget "Assigned to me"

Susan

Katya Godneva August 21, 2017

Hello.

Yes, thanks, I though that it might be so ^)

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

Great.  You can vote for this issue where this is a popular feature request: JSDSERVER-1034

If happy, please mark this question as answered

:-)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 21, 2017

you can also simply go to Issues > My Open Issues

Chad Brucato March 20, 2019

If I go to Issues > My Open issues, I only see my issues from the service desk, and not other projects.  This functionality doesn't seem to work.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events