agents don't see the requestests of other

Oleg Palamarchuk September 1, 2017

Dears,

I've set up the JIRA Service Desk 3.6.43 and AD integration.

I've got the security group called JiraGroup. There are an support agents will here. I'm a member of this group (my AD account).

Unfortunately, when i logged in as domain users of this group i don's see requests of others users (clinets of service desk). But i see them when i logged as an Administrator (built-in account of Jira SD).

Could you please help to make correct permissions to see SD agents other requests.

4 answers

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2017

Oleg,

the user on the JiraGroup it is a portal user or a jira user?

if it's a portal user it should have the service desk customer role

if it's a jira user, I think that the permissions are ok but you need to give the user and application access for jira service desk if it's an agent, you can do this from the user admin

0 votes
Oleg Palamarchuk September 3, 2017

Ok, i'll post correct screens.

Oleg Palamarchuk September 3, 2017

0 votes
Oleg Palamarchuk September 2, 2017

Hmm. But i already added this group (and the account directly to be sure). There are localized name of Service Desk Agent group. However, when i try to check permissions for a user - the Jira says that it has not perrmissions (like a 'not a member of SD Agent group').

Oleg Palamarchuk September 2, 2017

on the first screenshot at right pane you can see the JiraGroup added to the Agent Service Desk role. Do you mean this one?

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2017

Oleg, can you post the screenshot again but in English ?

:D

0 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2017

Oleg,

This group JiraGroup, should have assigned directly or with a role (recommended) the following permissions:

# Service Desk Agents

# Browse Projects 

# Comments and Attachments

Do you have any issue security scheme in place?

i did not deploy any security scheme. should i?

default Service Desk Team group contains AD group JiraGroup.

(if you say about a roles)

Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2017

I understand.

Groups are global, you need to assign them to a concrete project role in a concrete project to grant permissions.

Check by adding this group to the same role of the administrators in the SD project

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events