Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow wit incoming emails

Deleted user October 4, 2017

Hi,

I do get support requests from our customers by email.
They send them sometimes directly to my email address. Is it possible for me to send it manually to an existing project or an existing service case?

Thanks for help.

Cheers,
Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017
Deleted user October 5, 2017

Thanks for information, but what I mean is the following:

I do have a support address. The emails, I receive there, will be added to service cloud.

I do have my own email address. The emails I receive there, I only see in Outlook. Now, if someone does send me an email directly to my address, I have to forward it to an existing project, or ticket, which exists into service cloud.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2017

Some I do this way: 

Support address is shared mail box. 

Then I can add mailbox in Outlook and I got email direct to from clients. I just move email to support address. 

Therefore issue will have a correct reporter.

Is it solution for you ? 

Deleted user October 5, 2017

Haha, it so easy to solve it, that I didn't see it.

Thanks for opening my eyes :-)

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2017

You are welcome. :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events