cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow condition according to a field value

Sandesh Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2019

In Jira Service Desk Server, Can I create a workflow condition according to a field value?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

Hi Ismael,

Jira Suite Utilities which I think is one of the most useful apps going, has a condition "Value Field (JSU)".  Is easy and works perfectly.

Susan

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2019

Thanks for sharing this @Sus Stha . 

Great to know about this.

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2019

Hi @Sandesh Shetty ,

You can however you would need an add-on like scriptrunner to perform this operation as JIRA does not come with such a feature out of the box.

• Do test this for text fields as I do not know how well this would work with text fields.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events