Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Transition buttons are not showing for only one issue on the Jira cloud

Murugan Mittapalli September 27, 2019

I have one issue that is not showing the issue transitions buttons but other issues are working fine, i have all kinds of permissions and there is no conditions or validators or properties on the workflow, only one issue is having this problem and I was trying to move that issue to the new project but not succeeded, i got an error please find the screenshot and the destination workflow is same as source.

Error.PNGTransition.PNG

Thank you.  

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2019

Check your workflow configuration. There might be some conditions that prevent this specific issue to transition.. If not there might be a workflow glitch...

On Jira server usually it was fixed by running the Integrity Checker but I think this is not possible in clouds instances, so I think you might want to contact Atlassian support directly to help you determine the root cause. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events