Width of Service Desk frame Edited

We have a Confluence KB coupled with a SD project. So when users type in words wiki pages are suggested. When they click on a suggested page that page opens in the same frame in the browser. This is however rather small which results in a horizontal scroll bar for e.g. wide pictures.

Can the width of that frame be adjusted so the wiki page fits? Or can the wiki page itself be opened in another tab or window?

Example (a bit like the screen I am currently in which gives me a horizontal scroll bar after entering the image):

Width SD.png

1 answer

Hi Patrick,

There is a current feature request for this particular issue that you can find at JSDSERVER-3983.  Please vote on the issue to add impact.  This will also automatically notify you if there is an added workaround or resolution.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

37,085 views 13 39
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you