Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why it ist not possible to get jira service desk 3.10.1 get running with jira 7.7.1?

Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer February 9, 2018

After i install the service desk i am not able to add an service desk project.

Everytime i get this error: 

hmm... we couldn't create your project due to an unknown error

I tried to fix it with the knowledge base, but dosen't work.

2 answers

0 votes
Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer February 11, 2018

Couldn't create your project due to an unknown error. Try refreshing the page to start again 1 day ago
24 matches, last match on line 44329

2018-02-10 07:47:27,242 http-nio-8943-exec-16 ERROR adminuser 467x27173x1 4f6n6z 85.183.39.158,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /rest/project-templates/1.0/templates [c.a.p.r.c.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: An error occurred while notifying that a project was created
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while notifying that a project was created
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.DefaultProjectService.notifyHandlersOfProjectCreated(DefaultProjectService.java:397)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.DefaultProjectService.createProjectInternal(DefaultProjectService.java:379)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.project.DefaultProjectService.createProject(DefaultProjectService.java:349)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
... 1 filtered
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy228.createProject(Unknown Source)
... 3 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.bridge.external.HostComponentFactoryBean$DynamicServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(HostComponentFactoryBean.java:136)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy228.createProject(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.jira.projecttemplates.service.ProjectTemplateServiceImpl.applyProjectTemplate(ProjectTemplateServiceImpl.java:173)
at com.atlassian.jira.projecttemplates.rest.ProjectTemplatesResource.createProjectFromFormRequest(ProjectTemplatesResource.java:170)
... 3 filtered
at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
... 12 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestDelegatingServletFilter$JerseyOsgiServletContainer.doFilter(RestDelegatingServletFilter.java:154)
... 1 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.RestDelegatingServletFilter.doFilter(RestDelegatingServletFilter.java:68)
... 32 filtered
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.web.ExternalCustomerLockoutFilter.doFilter(ExternalCustomerLockoutFilter.java:56)
... 13 filtered
at com.atlassian.web.servlet.plugin.request.RedirectInterceptingFilter.doFilter(RedirectInterceptingFilter.java:21)
... 53 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter.lambda$doFilter$0(JiraSecurityFilter.java:66)
... 1 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter.doFilter(JiraSecurityFilter.java:64)
... 16 filtered
at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.module.servlet.RestSeraphFilter.doFilter(RestSeraphFilter.java:37)
... 23 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.servermetrics.CorrelationIdPopulatorFilter.doFilter(CorrelationIdPopulatorFilter.java:30)
... 5 filtered
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.web.CustomerContextSettingFilter.lambda$invokeFilterChain$0(CustomerContextSettingFilter.java:181)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.api.util.context.ReentrantThreadLocalBasedCodeContext.rteInvoke(ReentrantThreadLocalBasedCodeContext.java:137)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.api.util.context.ReentrantThreadLocalBasedCodeContext.runOutOfContext(ReentrantThreadLocalBasedCodeContext.java:90)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.utils.context.CustomerContextServiceImpl.runOutOfCustomerContext(CustomerContextServiceImpl.java:47)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.web.CustomerContextSettingFilter.outOfCustomerContext(CustomerContextSettingFilter.java:174)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.web.CustomerContextSettingFilter.doFilterImpl(CustomerContextSettingFilter.java:130)
at com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.web.CustomerContextSettingFilter.doFilter(CustomerContextSettingFilter.java:121)
... 4 filtered
at com.atlassian.jwt.internal.servlet.JwtAuthFilter.doFilter(JwtAuthFilter.java:32)
... 8 filtered
at com.atlassian.web.servlet.plugin.request.RedirectInterceptingFilter.doFilter(RedirectInterceptingFilter.java:21)
... 4 filtered
at com.atlassian.web.servlet.plugin.LocationCleanerFilter.doFilter(LocationCleanerFilter.java:36)
... 26 filtered
at com.atlassian.jira.servermetrics.MetricsCollectorFilter.doFilter(MetricsCollectorFilter.java:25)
... 23 filtered
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
hmm... we couldn't create your project due to an unknown error 1 day ago 24 matches, last match on line 44194
2018-02-10 07:47:26,092 http-nio-8943-exec-16 ERROR adminuser 467x27173x1 4f6n6z 85.183.39.158,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /rest/project-templates/1.0/templates [c.a.jira.project.ProjectCreateRegistrarImpl] The handler with id com.atlassian.jira.project-templates-plugin:apply-project-template-handler threw an exception while handling a notification about a project being created
Created with no associated contexts error when trying to create projects in JIRA 1 day ago 36 matches, last match on line 44193
2018-02-10 07:47:25,975 http-nio-8943-exec-16 INFO adminuser 467x27173x1 4f6n6z 85.183.39.158,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /rest/project-templates/1.0/templates [c.a.j.i.f.config.manager.FieldConfigSchemeManagerImpl] ConfigScheme T3MSC - Jira Service Desk Priority Scheme (13309). Created with no associated contexts

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for providing that.

This can be due to a number of things, and they are outlined here:

Could you review that document? It sounds most like this one:

Error is slightly different from others in the logs: "An error occurred while notifying that a project was created", in the UI the error is similar. Restarting the instance resolves this issue.

Could you confirm if restarting your instance corrects the issue? If not, please review the other solutions and see if you're able to find any similar errors in your logs.

Regards,

Shannon

Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer February 13, 2018

I restart the instance, i reinstall service desk and nothing work, everytime the same error. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2018

Mark-Oliver,

I suspect there may be further logs that we're not seeing, but let's try to run the following first and see if it corrects your issue:

If not, then we'll need to move your case to support where we can get a full copy of your logs.

Regards,

Shannon

Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer February 13, 2018

I tried that too and everything is ok.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2018

Hi Mark-Oliver,

"Everything is ok" as in there was nothing to fix and you're still having an issue, or that it fixed everything and you no longer have the issue?

If there was nothing to repair and you're still having the issue, I'll go ahead and raise that support ticket for you.

Regards,

Shannon

Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer February 14, 2018

Please rise an support ticket, jira service desk is still not working.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 15, 2018

Thank you, Mark-Oliver,

I have raised a case for you now in the support system.

If you can please trigger the error again and attach your Support Zip to the ticket on the site below, it will help us to troubleshoot the issue:

Thank you!

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
February 9, 2018

Hi Mark-Oliver,

Can you check your Jira Server Logs and let me know what error messages show up there at the same time that error is generated? It will help to understand what the issue is.

Regards,

Shannon

Mark-Oliver Kaemmerer February 11, 2018

I post the messages from the error and support tool and paste the lines from the log below the message.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events