Why does the customer portal show me the date fields with 6 hrs more, and because it doesn't allow m

AMEDRANO February 13, 2020

¿Porque el portal de cliente, me muestra los campos de fecha con 6 hrs de mas, y porque no me permite editar lo pone en intervalos cerrados?

Why does the customer portal show me the date fields with 6 hrs more, and because it doesn't allow me to edit it, it puts it in closed intervals?

BNe4baX4yI.png

cNYknhivXq.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Hi @AMEDRANO 

Each profile when created defaults to Chicago time. You need to go into the profile settings (click Avatar in the top right hand corner) and change the time zone.

Customer Portal - Profile.jpg

-Mike

AMEDRANO February 14, 2020

Hi @Mike Bowen 

My Time zone it's OK. But the field custom data it's in other time zone.

image.png

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Hi @AMEDRANO 

1. Try clearing your cache and cookies etc on your browser.
  2. Log out and log back in. 
  3. Try an alternative browser. 

It does work. I just set up a date / time custom field and added it to a screen. Without touching the field, just clicking into it to bring up the calendar I can see the time matches my time. (although it is in 12 hour time versus my 24 hour clock, but that is right).

Date time Test.jpg

-Mike

AMEDRANO February 16, 2020

@Mike Bowen 

Negative, in any browser even in incognito, the date is now higher.

image.png

As I said, this is only in the customer portal, the form inside the ticket looks different.

image.png

image.png

If you need to enter the project to see it, it could give you access.

regards

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2020

Hi @AMEDRANO

Yes why not, my email address is mrjackblackbeard@gmail.com. 

Kind regards,

Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events