Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why does invitation to join Service Desk still show pending?

I added a user to Jira and added her to the service desk group. She received the invite, created a password, but it shows that her invitation is still pending. Also, others are not able to assign her tickets. Anyone have suggestions on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Chai,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
After a user accesses the instance, it should show the last day they accessed the site.
Can you please go to her profile and check if it shows the "Last seen on" for Service Desk?

Screenshot 2019-08-02_17-58-45-052.png

Is she able to access the project and other features normally?

Regards,
Angélica

Hi Angelica,

It does show that her "last seen on" was on 08/02/19, but it still shows that her invitation is pending. Also, when trying to assign a service desk ticket to her, it says that the user is not found.

She is able to access the other features normally.

Thanks,

Chai

Just to make sure we are on the same page, is she logging in on xxxxxx.atlassian.net or https://xxxxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals?
Can you ask her to login using another browser or incognito mode? This is just to make sure she is using the correct account to log in.
Have you tried to delete her account and add again?

Hi Angelica,

She clicked on the link in the invite email and yes, I did try to delete her account and add again. I will have her try the above and see if it works.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,202 views 15 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you