Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does invitation to join Service Desk still show pending?

chai vang August 1, 2019

I added a user to Jira and added her to the service desk group. She received the invite, created a password, but it shows that her invitation is still pending. Also, others are not able to assign her tickets. Anyone have suggestions on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2019

Hi Chai,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
After a user accesses the instance, it should show the last day they accessed the site.
Can you please go to her profile and check if it shows the "Last seen on" for Service Desk?

Screenshot 2019-08-02_17-58-45-052.png

Is she able to access the project and other features normally?

Regards,
Angélica

chai vang August 5, 2019

Hi Angelica,

It does show that her "last seen on" was on 08/02/19, but it still shows that her invitation is pending. Also, when trying to assign a service desk ticket to her, it says that the user is not found.

She is able to access the other features normally.

Thanks,

Chai

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2019

Just to make sure we are on the same page, is she logging in on xxxxxx.atlassian.net or https://xxxxxx.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals?
Can you ask her to login using another browser or incognito mode? This is just to make sure she is using the correct account to log in.
Have you tried to delete her account and add again?

chai vang August 6, 2019

Hi Angelica,

She clicked on the link in the invite email and yes, I did try to delete her account and add again. I will have her try the above and see if it works.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events