Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not see an account I have linked to the project, on the field drop down?

Nelena Paparisva April 4, 2019

I created an account and have linked it to a project. When I go into that project and create a new task, the account field drop down does not show this new account.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2019

I'm guessing here that "Account" is a custom field as it is not a default one to my knowledge. I don't understand "linking an account to a project". Maybe we are dealing w/ an addon here? Can you provide more info so that I might be able to assist?

Nelena Paparisva April 4, 2019

Sorry, I should have specified this is to do with Jira-Tempo. One of the fields when creating a new issue in a Jira project, is "Account" (a drop down). In that drop down, any account that has been created in Tempo and associated with the Jira project, shows up. I have created a new account in Tempo and linked it to the relevant Jira project, yet I cannot see it, but I can see all the previous ones I created in the past. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2019

thanks. i have added the tempo tag so hopefully someone w/ Tempo experience will jump in here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events