Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are not sending invitations to Customers via email?

Youseli Campos August 15, 2019

New organizations were created in a service desk project, then the users in each organization were added to receive the invitation and these invitations are not arriving.

Users were added yesterday and so far do not arrive.

The domains of the emails are diverse gmail, hotmail, business, among others. It is important to note that this procedure is being carried out from the "Customers" option within the Help Desk project created.

I urgently require your support in order to understand what may be happening at this time.
It is important to keep in mind that this also happened when installing the product and you had to contact you to be able to solve it, it was something that brought the product by default and you sent it to be removed.

Can you tell me what could be happening right now?

Greetings and attentive to your response.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2019

do you have invitation notifications enabled?

project settings > customer notifications ... Customer Invited should be enabled.

Youseli Campos August 15, 2019

It's enabled

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2019

i would inspect the logs to see if there are any clues. also i would check what is shown under the system admin area for user management and inspect the portal only customers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events