Ever since our upgrade to the latest version of JIRA and Service Desk, when a ticket is opened, it seems to be created using an existing ticket ID.
For example, a ticket was opened this morning with IT-342, but when I go to that ticket (via the link in the notification email) it is an old unrelated ticket, not the new one that was just opened.
Also, we are unable to find the new ticket in the queue - presumably because it was never actually created.
It might only be happening with tickets created via Email.
We have the Starter License and no support, but this seems like pretty nasty bug apparently related to the upgrade.
I'm sure that we performed a reindex after the upgrade. I did it again just now, and it failed. While searching for the logs I ran the reindex once more, and it completed successfully.
I created a ticket via email myself and it seems to have resolved the issue. I will accept your answer once we confirm the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your response!
Hello Insight users, As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event