Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Are CC'd Email Recipients not Showing up as Participants?

Brian Parris December 28, 2017

I did a test from a gmail account and CC’d another gmail address I have.  The issue showed up without the CC’d recipient so I can’t add a Customer Comment that will go to both the Issuer and the CC’d participant since they didn’t show up as a participant.

Thanks,

Brian Parris
Sr. Manager – IT Applications

XOOM Energy, LLC  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2017

Hi Brian, 

That's most likely because your customers don't have sufficient permissions to share their requests with other customers.  Go to Project Settings -> Customer Permissions to check that.

You can find more information on configuring your customers' permissions in this documentation. Also check out this documentation on adding request participants.

Brian Parris December 29, 2017

Thanks Ivan,

I realized this only occured from my gmail testing but as long as it is from our company domain it works fine.

Cheers,

Brian

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2017

Yeah, that also can be the reson for this. Even if you have all your customer permissions set up right, if the copied person doesn't have access to your project (by not being a registered customer for example) then he won't be added to issue's 'Request Participants' field.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events