Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which add-on will allow me to see each users total time spent for a week (more or less) on tickets?

ITAM Team August 2, 2017

I need an add-on that will allow me to find out how much each Helpdesk individual has been spending on their tickets combined for a week. Do any do this or is JIRA service desk not able to allocate this information for me? I need to be able to run a report that says something like this:

John Smith 42 hours 2 minutes

Jane Doe    40 hours 18 minutes

Lewis Song 32 hours 58 minutes

Billy Joe      27 hours 29 minutes

Henry Flag 45 hours 32 minutes

Also, If I have more then one user working on a ticket can their time be applied as they input it? 

i.e.

John Smith worked 20 minutes on SR-3242 and Jermey Fish worked 30 minutes on SR-3242.

So John Smith is recorded 20 minutes and Jermey Fish is recorded 30 minutes.

2 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Werle _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2017

Hi,

xPort - Custom Worklog Export for JIRA provides the possibility to create custom worklog reports for a custom JQL in a given time period and to export it to Excel in your CI.  

If you have any questions regarding to this, please feel free to contact us directly via email to atlassian-marketplace(at)decadis.de

With best regards

Nicolas 
DECADIS AG

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2017

you can try out Time Reports

you should never have more that one person working an issue (you can only have one Assignee) especially if tracking time is important to you. I recommend creating sub-tasks. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events