Where is field Request-channel-type in database?

Dante Labate December 8, 2017

I'm trying to find the "request-channel-type" field in the database (SQLSERVER) and I can not find it.

Could someone tell me in which table can I find this information?

image.png

1 answer

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2017

Hi Dante,

There is a Suggestion that you can find at JSDSERVER-1247 that has a query that should help you find what you're looking for:

In JIRA Service Desk, it is possible to view through which channel an issue was created:

SELECT DISTINCT p.pkey, ep.json_value, COUNT(ep.json_value) FROM entity_property ep
 JOIN jiraissue ji ON ep.entity_id = ji.id
 JOIN project p ON p.id = ji.project
WHERE ep.property_key = 'request.channel.type'
GROUP BY ep.json_value, p.id;

We normally test in Postgres so you will most likely need to modify the query for MSSQL, however, that should provide you a great starting point!

Cheers,

Branden

Sabina Heim December 19, 2017

Hello Branden,

We have some issues (imported from Excel files) with "Channel: Unknown". In the database table entity_property there are no entries with PROPERTY_KEY = 'request.channel.type' for those issues.

Would you recommend to add them manually to the database table? I tried to add it for one issue and it seemed to work, but I didn't want to add all the entries before I am sure nothing will break.

By the way, we have to set the channel somehow because otherwise the requests are not shown in the Customer Portal (at least we think this is the reason, because the request type and everything else is set correctly).

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Sabina

Dante Labate January 17, 2018

tksss !!!!

Marius Abalaru February 7, 2019

Hello.

I want to know how can modify or where find in the database, field "Customer channel - Customer portal - Access link

Thank you

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events